Tuesday, April 24, 2018

INFLUENSTER!!! GORGIO ARMANI FACE Fabric #gotitfree #influenster #VoxBox

Hey guys! I'm such a lucky gal that Influenster asked me to test out the Armani Face Fabric foundation. Fancy, huh? Below are a couple of videos of my reaction to the product as I apply the foundation, and a check in approximately 6 hours later. I hope you find this helpful. If you would like to sign up for Influenster, click HERE. Remember I'm just your average woman giving my opinion on how products work. I'm a consumer like you, not at professional. Check out my other YouTube videos, especially my collection videos (you think I'm joking when I say I have over 500 eyeshadow palettes, but I'm really not, it's sinful I know!) 
Again I hope you find this useful! Be Bold, Be Brave, Be Beautiful, and if you feel like it, Be Bougie!