Friday, June 23, 2017

Vali - Initial Review (Mini Product Review)

As I have mentioned in previous posts, sometimes I get to try out products for free and provide honest reviews. When this opportunity came up, I was very hesitant for many reasons, but I shared my apprehension with the company and a friend and decided that I would take the opportunity. Around the same time that the pills were shipped to me, my doctor reduced a medication I take for narcolepsy....yes, your girl has narcolepsy. I am mostly okay when I am around stimulating like music, conversation etc., but get me alone in a room by myself with little to no sound and I am out like a light. I have this tendency to drop my head down and fall asleep, but oddly enough I can hear things around me, but I cannot respond (side note: I also sleepwalk). When I received the VALI pills, I read the directions thoroughly and follow them exactly. I also took my blood pressure before I took the pill and about an hour after. I never felt geeked or tweeted but alert and responsive. I was quite impressed. I will have a full wrap up my experience with these pills tomorrow. Check it out!

Time Release 100mg Caffeine Pills, Microencapsulated for Extended Energy Boost, 100 Veggie Capsules. No Crash Controlled Delivery Supplement for Sustained Performance & Focus, Maximum Potency Tablets 


No comments:

Post a Comment