Monday, June 26, 2017

A Palette & A Partner - Week 13: New Products!

Welcome Back Ladies & Gentlemen!! It's a new week, which means that I have shopped my stash and gathered this week's rotation. In the beginning, A Palette & A Partner was an effort to cycle through my palette collection in an effective way so that all of my palette products would receive equal attention, love & usage in a timely manner. I have more palettes than anyone person needs, but I am determined to attempt to use them all. I have made some rules in order to weed out palettes that I really do not want, use, or are not appropriate for me in one way or another. Every palette will receive an initial rotation, in they are not used in the initial rotation, they will receive an additional week with the next group. If I still do not use, enjoy, or find the palette necessary, they will most likely be donated to The Mission of Yahweh here in Houston TX. When I first started the palette rotation, it included 4-5 palettes. one blush, and one highlighter. Last week, I started including bronzers/contour palettes and THIS week I have increased the group by including foundations and liquid lipsticks, lip glosses, and other lip products. I got this idea by watching a "Shop My Stash" video. It never occurred to me to include other products, because they are not as excessive as my eyeshadow palette. Don't get me wrong, it's all excessive. I am aware....completely! Took a look at this week's new group!


Week 13's Group!



It Cosmetics - CC Plus Cream, Wet n Wild - Photo Focus,
Kat Von D - Lock It Foundation


Bellapierre - Kiss Proof Lip Creme, Lip Shine - Glory, NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Frosted Beige
KiKi Moisturizing Gloss, Wet n Wild  Megalast Liquid Lip Color - I Can't Bare It
BH Cosmetics Illumnate By Ashley Tisdale - Skinny Dipping, NYX Butter Gloss - Madeline


Colourpop - Super Shock Cheek in Quarters


Sephora - Illuminate Palette


Ulta - Contour Kit


Natasha Denona - Palette 5 #9


Viseart - 01 Neutral Palette


Beauty Creations - Twilight Palette


BH Cosmetics - Neutral Eyes Palette



No comments:

Post a Comment